Sale Transaction - House

Your Personal Information

Do you reside in Australia for more than 200 days per year?

Have you lodged a tax return for the last two years?

In which country have you lodged tax returns?

If you have lodged an Australian tax return, did you lodge your tax return as a resident or non resident?

Property Information

Is the Property owned by a Company or Trust?

Title Details

Parking Included? Car SpaceGarageCar portStoreroom

Real Estate Agent

Is the Property being sold by Private Treaty or Auction?

Your Mortgage Details


Will the Property be vacant at Completion?

If not vacant, please upload the lease here of forward a copy to

BlindsCurtainsShuttersInsect ScreensStove (Oven & Cooktop)Separate OvenSeparate CooktopRange hoodMicrowaveDishwasherWashing MachineDryerBuilt-in WardrobesLight FittingsPool EquipmentClothes LineOutdoor TV AntennaCeiling FansAir ConditioningFixed Floor Coverings (ie Carpet)Built-in Stereo/Sound EquipmentBuilt-in or wall-mounted TVGarden LightingGarden ShedGarden Watering SystemBBQCubby/Tree HouseRemote ControlsGarage Door ControllerSolar Panels

Building Matters

Have you made any additions or alterations to the property?

If so, were they approved by Council?

Are there any matters that would justify the council making an upgrading or demolition order?

Are there any significant building issues affecting the property, fences or buildings?

Are there currently any outstanding requirements of council or other authorities?

Have you received any notices from Council or a Government body relating to any proposed developments or works to be carried out in the nearby area?

Home Owners Warranty Insurance

Have you undertaken any building works in your Property in the last 7 years?

Were the works valued at:

$12,000 or more (for works commenced prior to 1 February 2012)$20,000 or more (for works commenced after 1 February 2012)Other

Were the works undertaken of a structural nature which required council approval?

Were the works carried out by you as an Owner Builder or by a Licensed Contractor?

Do you have a Home Owners Warranty Insurance Certificate for the building works which have been carried out?

If you are required to obtain a Home Owners Warranty Insurance Policy and you do not provide a copy to us to include in the Contract, the Purchaser has the right to rescind the Contract at any time prior to completion. Furthermore, you may be penalised. If you are unsure whether you require Home Owners Warranty Insurance, please contact the NSW Office of Fair Trading.


Do you hold a copy of a survey?

Do you hold a copy of a building certificate?

Do you hold a final occupation certificate?

Do you have a swimming pool?

Does the pool fence and signage comply with the Swimming Pools Act and Council requirements?


What is your desired Settlement period?

Other Matters

Is this property your principal place of residence?

Are you liable for land tax?

Do you require an adjustment for land tax with the purchaser?

Is the valuation for the property under the threshold for land tax which is $629,000?

Where is your Title Deed held?

What is your Residency Status?

Is the sale price likely to be over $750,000?

For security purposes, please type the characters you see below and press Submit.